Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wow! Overdue Updates!!

Wow!  I can't believe two years have managed to sneak by since my last post to this blog!  I guess I've been ridiculously busy... here's some of the projects that have eaten up my time...

Jan 31st 2009 - Got engaged while on vacation to Kauai!  Here's us, freshly engaged on Kalalau Beach :)

















Oct 30th, 2009 - Moved into our new house in White Center - yeehaw!


Dec 2009 - Hosted Dare to be Square, a fabulous traditional Square Dance convention!

2010 has been full of crazy fun!  My band The Tallboys performed in Minnesota at the fabulous Moosejaw dance weekend hosted by the Wild Goose Chase Cloggers, and at the Alaska Folk Festival in Juneau. 

Here we are at Mendahall Glacier!

I've been working to help found a fabulous new member-owned feed store in Seattle, called the Seattle Farm Co-op where folks can get supplies for their urban farms.  www.seattlefarmcoop.com

I've had a myriad of urban ag projects going on, meat rabbits, silent-rooster breeding, ducks, and sheep!!  Also planning Dare to be Square 2010!!  More on those topics soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment